Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life Begins...Or Ends

I find it hard to believe at times that I am going to be married in just over 1 year. I know that 2008 is a long time in advance, but you know what? Time really flies when you want it to slow down the most. I just received some STDs...No, not THOSE stds. They are little Save-the-Date cards to send to people so that they can...well, save the date. Since our wedding will be on a Sunday (the Sunday before Labor Day), we thought it would be a good idea to make sure people knew to not plan a vacation for the long weekend. But hey, if they want to go away and just send us money, I'm OK with that. HA-HA. I am only kidding. I am seriously hoping to have a good, fun crowd. I'm not looking to do the extravagant wedding thing - I'm looking to celebrate the fact that I am no longer single and can start paying the marriage tax.

Anywho. I'm not a big blogger, so this could be one of those, "what, she only has one post in the last two years" things. I'm actually not even sure where to start. I mean, since this is on the web, there is a large chance that Sketchy McWeirdo will see this and start stalking me. Although, in order for that to happen, I will have to have a somewhat exciting life - which I do not. As a matter of fact, one of my good friends is always asking me, "when did life get so boring?" I always tell her, "its when we became adults." But you know what? I'd rather a quiet life of dullness than a life filled to the brim with drama. Drama ages you and streaks your hair with gray. So for now, until things start happening, this is all I have. =]

No comments: