Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry Potter

Last night it was "date night" with me and my Fiance. We had some errands to run and opted to stop for dinner and then to see a movie. We saw, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." I have to say, I was impressed yet again. I am glad that as the movies go on, they are actually getting darker. The kids are getting older and the magic is getting more serious. I like how they kept all of the characters in the movies - you can see how they are getting older and more grown up. Even Harry's cousin, Dudley, is getting to look more like a football player than a butterball these days. I have been thinking that the character with the most changes is Malfoy. He has really changed over the course of the movies - especially in the face area. He's thinned out and becoming more of a man - less of a bratty boy. He is really starting to look more like his father, Lucious (?) Malfoy. The best scenes come from the end, of course, where Dumbledore and Lord Voldermont face off. You can tell that this is not kid's magic here. You can see it is dark vs. light, evil vs. good. That's the stuff I like to see!

So if anyone is wondering - go check it out.

1 comment:

Hanh said...

Hi hi hi Megz. Great to see you back in the blog world. Please don't go away again! I've been wanting to see the Harry Potter movie, good to know that you liked it, now I know it won't suck.