Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hang Over

Ugh. I have a hang over and I didn't even get the joy of being drunk. I have the symptoms of a hangover: headache, sloth-like movements, no motivation, sleepy...Its weird. I slept really well last night, too. My fiance and I bought an air mattress to use tommorow night, as we are having guests over and we are going to offer our bed to them. We blew up the mattress last night to test it out and its very comfortable. We're also going to use it when we go camping in one week - the only thing is that the mattress my fiance bought (notice how I took myself out of the equation as soon as I want to say something negative) the mattress is like, double thick! So I don't know if it will fit in the small tent I will be borrowing from my brother! I can only hope, eh? Anyways. I slept really well in it, so I don't know what the deal is. The worst part is that when I get home, we have to clean...So hopefully my hangover symptoms will clear up by then.

ANYways. I can't wait for the weekend. Actually, I can't wait for tommorow night! My fiance's brother is playing bass at Johnny's Pizza in Hudson, NH and everyone is going! (http://www.johnnys-pizzeria.com/about/index.html) We're all going out to dinner at T-Bones before the show and then heading over to see him play bass. I have never seen him play. All I keep hearing about is how awesome he is (which, I am SURE he is) but I need to see the legend for myself, you know? He's playing in an Iron Maiden Tribute band (http://runtothehillsusa.com/home.htm). My fiance loves Iron Maiden (http://www.ironmaiden.com/), so he is pretty siked about the whole thing. His OTHER brother is coming up from Douglas, MA (that is who is staying with us). Then the next day, we are heading to a yearly cookout at my fiance's best friend's parents house. I've been to one before - everyone is so nice. I can't wait! Its going to be a hoot of a weekend! (wow, did I say "hoot?")

So after the events occur, I'll have to post again and tell you all about it~!

1 comment:

Hanh said...

OoO i want to hear his brother jam out. And did you seriously say hoot?